BIG IDEAS HAPPEN
Join DX Advantage
Nurture your talent
At DX Advantage, projects matter. There are no small stakes.
We believe in always being there for our clients. Our experts are local. They work with clients, get to know them, and often become clients’ ace teams.
Our clients know they can trust us for:
Streamlining broken business processes
Eliminating islands of automation
Identifying gaps & redundancies
Bring in revenue
Find a shift that takes their operations to the next higher level
Why Work at DX Advantage?
DX Advantage could be the place for you if you value :
Willingness to learn
Willingness to teach
Willingness to challenge yourself
Willingness to go the extra mile for the clients - for your own growth - and for each other.
At DX Advantage, we are dedicated to developing the whole person and celebrating our shared experiences. This is your place if you aren't seeking a job, but a career.
Dubai - 3 months
DX Advantage is a Dubai mainland Startup company offering services in the field of Digital Transformation & Advisory services. The company is a vision of Senior Professionals with more than 25 years of local & global experience in various industries. The company is helping its clients take on the challenges of tomorrow and beyond.
As an Intern, you will get an opportunity to participate in exciting projects like Smart City, Launch of a new Cargo airline and also get to take new and upcoming technologies to the market. Key tasks of your role.
Research and develop Industry Benchmarks for strategic decisions.
Develop a financial model to build a winning business case and support in client’s management buy-in.
Contributing to the development of marketing plans for flagship products, onboarding the products, and contributing to marketing content development.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager - Core Banking
Dubai (onsite and offsite)
To manage and assist Core Banking Upgrade (Oracle Flexcube) project and other IT projects of the Bank. Ensuring that the projects are delivered within their scope and the highest level of quality standards
• Manages project throughout the project lifecycle including planning, analysis, design, development, deployment, and closure.
• Develops and maintains key project deliverables, project plans, communication plans, and status reports.
• Manage scope for Core Banking Project.
• Perform Impact analysis for changes impacting the Core Banking project.
• Manage and coordinate the implementation of the Core Banking system.
• Defines and evaluates problems and plans effective solutions.
• Manage requirements gathering, customizations, Data Migration, testing, training, and deployment for Core Banking projects.
• Work with stakeholders to determine and prioritize project objectives, critical success factors, and project risks.
• Coordinate with vendors to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
• Manage Project teams effectively.
• Establish healthy working relations and partnerships with businesses, vendors, and peers.
• Work closely with the PMO office and Program Manager to set priorities.
• Follow Standards and guidelines provided by the PMO office.
Please note that candidates should have more than 5 years of PM experience in Core Banking applications with at least one implementation of Oracle FlexCube. Send your CV to email@example.com